Directorate "Public Procurement Orders and Information Ensuring"
"Management of the state reserves and the war time reserves" in connection with the state reserves and the war time reserves shall:
- Organise and control the creating, the preservation, the accounting, the renewal and the use of the state reserves and the war time reserves according to approved nomenclature.
- Organise the implementing of investigations for the needs of state reserves in the country and develop the nomenclature and the norms for them.
- Prepare long term program and annual plans for creating, preserving, protecting and renewal of the state reserves and the war time reserves.
- Gather from the territorial directorates and check the information about the status of the available quantities of state reserves and war time reserves and draw in annual reports as per Art. 29 of the Ordinance for the Terms and the Procedure for Organising the Activities with Respect to State Reserves and War-Time Reserves.
- Organise the distribution, the dislocation, the completing, the preservation and the renewal of the state reserves and the war time reserves.
- Organise and carry out methodical guidance and control of the activity of the territorial directorates, connected with the preserved reserves and stocks.
- Give statements and proposals connected with occurred problems in preservation, purchase and realisation of the reserves and the stocks.
- Investigate the novelties in production, use and preservation of the reserves and the stocks.
- Organise and participate in the development and the updating of instructions for long term preservation of the materials from the nomenclature.
- Summarise and analyse the data and the documents for the goods, the raw materials and the materials from the nomenclature of the reserves and the stocks and clarify the available quantities for state reserves and war time reserves for quarters and annually.
- Prepare statements along with grounded proposals for release of state reserves and war time reserves and prepare orders according to the decisions taken; to the orders shall be attached all documents, required for preparation and conduct of the respective procedures.
- Collect and summarise the price information about the market values of the materials from the nomenclature of the reserves and the stocks.
- Summarize the information about the not fulfilled contracts for preservation and renewal of state reserves and war time reserves, the admitted discrepancies and breaches according to the fact finding records of the territorial directorates and the undertaken measures.
- Implement control of the economic and the financial reliability of the preservers and organize conducting of competition procedures for selection of external preservers of state reserves.
- Organize and be responsible for the fulfillment of the requirements of the directives of the European Union with regard to the preservation and the accounting of the materials from the nomenclature of the state reserves and the war time reserves.
- Summarise information, prepare reports and draw in analyses for the tendencies and the changes in the prices (costs) for preservation of state, war-time and obligatory reserves.
- Monthly work out and present a reference for the fulfilment of the concluded contracts for creation and realisation of state and war-time reserves; the reference shall also include information about the measures undertaken, with regards to which there is non-fulfilment of obligations.
With respect to the obligatory stocks of oil and oil products, Chief directorate "State Reserves, War-Time and Obligatory Reserves" shall:
- Organize the creation, preservation, use and restoration of the obligatory stocks of oil and oil products.
- Keep registers of the obliged persons and the registered storehouses for preservation of oil and oil products.
- Monthly work out and present a reference for the fulfilment of the concluded contracts for creation, renewal and realization of the state reserves of oil and oil products; ; the reference shall also include information about the measures undertaken, with regards to which there is non-fulfilment of obligations.
- Organize the printing of store records for input of oil, intermediate technological products for obtaining of fuels and end ready oil products according to the Ordinance for the Conditions and the - Procedure for Printing and Control over the Securities, adopted with Decree No 289 of the Council of Ministers of 1994 (prom. SG 101/94; amend. SG 38/95, SG 73/98, SG 8/01) and present them against payment to representative of the storehouse.
- Establish and calculate the average annual and the average daily consumption of oil products in the state and the respective level of the stocks, which must be maintained during the year by the obliged persons.
- Determine the form and the procedure for provision of the information by the producers and the importers of oil products and by the preservers of oil and oil products.
- Carry out checks of documents or inspections on the spot for the fulfilment of the obligations under the Law on Obligations to the International Reimbursement of Damages From Oil Pollution - Fund and the Law of the Obligatory Reserves of Oil and Oil Products on behalf of the producers and the importers of oil products and of the preservers of oil and oil products and propose the imposing of administrative penalties upon established beaches.
- Organise and be responsible for the fulfilment of the requirements of the directives of the European Union with regards to the preservation and the accounting of the obligatory reserves of oil and oil products.
- Prepare and present to the chairman of the agency the information referred to in Art. 8, para 2 of the Law on Obligations to the International Reimbursement of Damages From Oil Pollution Fund with regards to the persons, obliged to make instalments in the fund.
- Notify the persons obliged to make instalments in the International Reimbursement of Damages From Oil Pollution Fund about the annual extent of the due instalments, determined by the respective bodies.
Chief directorate "State Reserves, War-Time and Obligatory Reserves" shall also perform other functions, stipulated by legal acts or assigned by the chairman of the agency
The chief directorate shall have territorial units: territorial directorates in Sofia, Bourgas, Vratsa, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Plovdiv, Pleven, Stara Zagora as well as a Central technical base. The Central technical base shall be with status of territorial directorate.